Tarot Bag, Tarot Pouch, Tarot Wrap, Stars Tarot Bag, Divination Cards Bag
This tarot bag has ombre blues cotton over navy dupioni silk. This bag was handmade by me in my tiny studio so the bag you see in the photos is the bag you will receive. This bag FITS STANDARD TAROT DECK SIZES UP TO 3" wide x 5" tall x 1" deep maximum. Please measure your deck before ordering if you're unsure if it's the standard deck size. NOTE: This bag does NOT fit any of the Virtue card decks (neither the 44 or the 78 card decks), but it you want one like this for a Virtue deck send me an email note and I may be able to make one for you. The belt holds the top flap securely in place so your cards are safe and protected even under your pillow. FABRICS: Outside: Ombre blues w/swirls & stars print and a light frosting of silver specks Lining: Navy blue handwoven dupioni silk 75% of this bag is handwoven dupioni silk and the other 25% is a cotton print _______________________________________________________________________ I may be able to make you a similar bag if you'd like one. I can even make one in different size if you need one larger or smaller than this one. Smaller decks will fit in this bag, loosely, but it can be tailored for a smaller decks better at no extra charge. This tarot cards bag was made in a smoke free environment. _______________________________________________________________________ Due to differences in computer monitors, actual colors may vary slightly from those shown. Custom orders always welcome. Tell me what you want and I will turn your idea into a one-of-a-kind creation just for you. My tarot bags, divination card bags, oracle card bags, spread cloths, etc., are priced by size and fabric; there is no extra charge for a custom order. All my bags and pouches feature: ~2 layers of fabric ~The fabric that touches the cards is always a natural fabric (cotton, silk, wool, hemp, or rayon from bamboo) ~No unfinished edges ~Belted for secure closure ~Most are hand-wash cool water, line dry ~Snug bag so your card corners don’t get bent ~Colors and patterns to express your individual taste ~Custom sizes available Tarot cards not included. _______________________________________________________________________ Visit Wyldechilde Creations on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wyldechilde-Creations/472317329532950 Wyldechilde Creations homepage http://wyldechildecreations.com/ *The Wyldechilde Creations belted bag design is copyright protected and may not be copied or recreated.