SMELLEZE Reusable Basement Odor Removal Deodorizer Pouch: Rids Musty Smell Without Fragrance Treats 150 Sq. Ft. Summary Smelleze® Reusable Basement Odor Removal Pouch removes musty basement smell without harmful fragrances. Damp basement odor doesn't stand a chance! Smelleze™ is reusable & lasts a year. Safe for people, pets & planet. This green basement smell removal deodorizer really works & is a excellent basement remedy for mold & mildew smell! Features & Benefits • Simply place in basement & smell the difference • Eliminates musty basement smell • Prevents mold & mildew significantly • Eco-friendly, reusable, safe, non-toxic, odorless • Creates a cleaner, healthier, odor-free environment • Made in USA Unpleasant Damp, Musty Basement Odors? Mold and mildew are fungi that thrive in moist conditions and usually cause the damp, musty odors commonly found in basements. In addition to resulting in unpleasant odors, mold spores will irritate someone with allergies and can result in health problems. The Smelleze® Reusable Basement Smell Deodorizer Pouch was specially developed to solve this problem using a unique dual mechanism. Firstly, it absorbs excessive moisture from the air to lower the relative humidity thereby destroying mold and mildew. Secondly, it eliminates musty basement odors on contact without covering them up with fragrances. For a breath of fresh air, simply place or hang the reusable Smelleze® pouches in the basement and smell the difference. To rejuvenate periodically, simply heat in a microwave 2-4 minutes or place in direct sunlight for a day and reuse. Replace when rejuvenation does not help. Smelleze® can work for years so it is very cost effective. Smelleze® is non-toxic, safe, reusable, recyclable, natural, odorless, non-flammable and non-caustic. It is an ideal environmentally friendly solution for eliminating unpleasant basement odors without adding pollutants to the air you breathe. Smelleze® does not contain VOCs, harmful or ozone depleting chemicals and is especially beneficial for those suffering from allergies and chemical sensitivity. No fossil fuels are used in the production of Smelleze® odor control media.